Friday, May 04, 2007

I need

..to write; free of complications, assumptions, aggravations, and Assumption, really -that close-minded convent can just break into two and drop straight dead to hell, as far as the freedom of speech activist in me is concerned..to write; like a soft kiss dropped onto the curve of your perfect cheek, like an "iloveyou" left tingling on your neck, like my hands sinking and floating and running across that skin..to write; like a promise beneath sheets, and giggles and sighs that never get far past the walls -or so we'd like to think, like my fingers laced in yours -but never for too long.

And this is why I fall into fiction, time and time again..because I've gotten too used to weaving in and out of lives like Manila traffic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home