Monday, April 02, 2007

A total wuss

I'd tell you the truth -the whole truth and nothing but the truth, if I was the slightest bit sure that I could get you to forget about the world. Why can't it be as simple as

.."I adore you more than anyone probably does..because I do cartwheels in my head (and somersaults in my stomach) at the slightest touch, and remember everything you say you'd rather forget. Sometimes I wonder if you know how amazing you are, and I always wish I could be the one to remind you of how amazing you are. Do you want me to? To adore you and cartwheel and somersault and remember and wonder and wish? Please tell me you do."

.."I do."?

Why can't it? Because I swear I do..adore you and cartwheel and somersault and remember and wonder and wish, that is..and I can't keep it up, much longer..not without you and not with these aching shoulders and flimsy ankle.

In other news, I still cannot..deal with these demons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home