Saturday, March 03, 2007

Fall into fiction

I'm thinking about it; about that night and the words that may have slipped and the times when gravity compensated for my lack of control. I'm thinking about them, and thinking about you. It's cold and raining, and I'm thinking about you. My hair's a mess, I've got one earring, and I'm thinking about you. Coldplay's, well, playing..that bridge in Clocks; I've got a book entitled "Wendy" staring me in the face, and I'm thinking about you. My cellphone monitor's a bright blue, but it's not you..and I'm thinking about you. I'm a little too lonely out here, my mom drove me out with "Gone With The Wind", and frankly my dear, I give a darn..about you? Is there any reason left to doubt?

Because right now, I'm ripping my senses to shreds..I'd much rather come apart at the seams than be this way; pathetic and hardly strong enough to maintain my resolve. I'd sworn to give you up so much more than once, but all I need to do is think about you.

You and your bright eyes and how I would've told you, last night. You, with that feel-good smile, the one that gets me everytime? Yes, you! Yes, it's pathetic (it always has been) and it's true; how it'd kill me if you knew.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo! tell me soon!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Teapot said...

Who're you? :-P Dea? Cousin? Haha

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home