Friday, February 23, 2007

It's bad enough we get along so well

Why do we have to raise Hell upon ourselves? What inner demons posses us to keep ourselves chained to this numbing limbo; this unbearable in-between? Why do we tell our souls not to love? Why do we forsake "what if"s for compatibility? I'm tired of assumptions, I'm tired of stealing glances, I'm tired and tired and tired, and sick of being tired!

Where is that comfort in your secrecy? I must digress, I see none in my own..but in every second that I may, through the subtlest means, steal away; there, I see the spaces above contentment, beyond pacification.

For that, I will curb my assumptions. For that, I will be a thief, a master of the trade and legend in its skill..regardless of fatigue and discouragement and frustration

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home