Monday, March 26, 2007

Y'know what,

I think..I really think I had something to say..but I left it all back at "don't worry." Would it be so wrong of me to say "worry"? I'd love to tell you to worry..just because I'm out to win. But it's wrong of me to want to sound so selfish. People never tell you to worry when they secretly want to make you

..worry, that is.

Watch your back, because one way or another..you'll have to. I'll see to it that you do, because this is a pendant of you and how I'm hoping it's a game of me, too. Worry. It's silver, and it's gorgeous and priceless -like that last smile you'll ever catch.

I'd tell you, now; loud and clear, tell your friends, tell the queen -if it's off with my head for this little scene; nothing would make a rotting corpse so happy as to make you worry like you're alive. So worry. All of you, please. Because I'd kill to keep this breathing. And I'm serious.

Some people don't know what they want out of this lifetime..sometimes I think I do and sometimes I think some people won't understand, some people never will, some don't want to, and some shouldn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home