Thursday, April 26, 2007

On breaking the hiatus

Maybe I'm a sucker for punishment; maybe you're too dense to care. This could very well be evident in the way I parade the shitty end of the stick -or the short end of the shit stick. I'm well aware of how I'm not alone in this struggle against consequence; there are enough complications to go around and I might've spoke of them best when I admitted I think..I really think I literally went insane..

When exactly are the Fates supposed to conspire with me? I've gotten sick of how they've missed their cues -and I swore on so many wishing stars that I'd uncovered a whole new plateau; one that didn't deal with tear-stained pillows or nostalgia or suffocating screams into an empty house.

Stupid, stupid girl; you don't waste wishing stars on swears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home