Thursday, May 03, 2007

Straightjackets are so in this season

I'm the girl who's played the supporting role; I'm the one who'll slam into the spotlight. Want to uncomplicate things? Tell me you love me. Wait no don't..I've walked into this scene, before. So don't..you can't; your sketch says you never say anything you mean. You just run to me when you need to feel special -not that I mind..all I'm out to be, is part of your life.

Go ahead, drive me insane.

Well this is dumb dumb dumb dee dumb dee dumb. Well what do you expect? Where's that little brain of mine, why, flying off to Frisco with a single luxury line passenger on, everytime -three guesses who.

No, not her. Not her. Not him!!

Oh lookie lookie, you've already driven me way past insane..silly little pieces of my system that you've shot straight through, off to Frisco, jetstreaming with you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if not them, then who? hahahaha.. guess who i am! i was just with you, wearing the i "heart" hardcourt shirt.. hahaha.. shh, i wanna be kept anonymous.. haha..

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home